RE: [mu list TECH] PING

From: Alfie Costa (agcosta@gis.net)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 02:45:47 CEST

On 27 Jul 2000, at 23:27, Karsten Kruse <mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk> wrote:

> here is my suggestion for a mailaccount:
> http://www.gmx.net. they are dead reliable.
> and, for me an important point too, they do
> not waste your time with advertising.

Many thanks for this advice... Via gmx.net I have again subscribed to the mu-
list, and now can catch up with a few weeks of missing mu-mail. Gmx.net is a
pretty good workaround, it has a POP3 server, and doesn't add taglines to
outgoing mail or anything like that. It's also fast to sign up for.

Also thanks to all who responded to my 7/26 'Ping' request.