Good holiday to all

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 22:13:28 CEST

Hello folks!

I like to extent to all list members my best wish of a very good
holiday. I think the best part of the list is already to bask
in the sun in some beach. I leave by car tomorrow, so do not
be amazed if no posts will comes from me for about 2 weeks.

I know, germans like very much Italia: it is not impossible
if I will share some beach umbrella with someone of you in
Castiglion della Pescaia, o Peschici o Vieste sul Gargano :-)

I strongly hope to not share some long queue in the "Autostrada
del Sole", instead :-( Anycase, I will use Aurelia SS-1 and SS-226
until Civitavecchia.

Unfortunately, the media is not suitable for better contact between
us, but I wish anycase to extend friendly a *big hug* to all,
altough this is so obsolete in the Internet Age.

ciao a tutti,
Michele