Re: explanation of test mail(OT)

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 17:43:01 CEST

As I've said I would think this may have to do with a difference in the
addresses in the header.
In this case my "domain of origin" is different than the domain of the SMTP
server I "used to use".
Although in many cases this would definately have a "spammish" smell 8^P,
such is not the case in this instance.(classic mail relay exploit so common
these days)
Funny in this day of 1 Ghz machines, these machines although very
fast are still not capable of coherent thought*LoL*
Someday maybe the software will look at the header and "think"........."hey this
guys been posting for about a year, let it go through"

winsor