Re: [mu OT] beaufifying your code (was: spaghetti-code indent program)

From: Alfie Costa (agcosta@gis.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 09:57:19 CEST

On 11 Jul 2000, at 9:18, Karl-Heinz Zimmer <mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk> wrote:

> Aditionally please have a look at this page:
>
> "C-C++ Beautifier HOW-TO"
> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/C++Programming-HOWTO.html

Thanks for the link. It is slightly indirect, so for the convenience of future
readers, this goes directly to the HOWTO in question...

        ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/C-C++Beautifier-HOWTO

No 'ash' beautifier there though. However after a search, it seems that last
month in comp.unix.shell, there was a thread titled: "Code Beautifier For Shell
Scripts". This contained a beautifier script by Brian Hiles. I've just found
a copy, but have yet to test it. Here's a link to that thread, but note that
deja.com doesn't seem to have the file itself, and I don't know if it's on the
web or not...

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/viewthread.xp?search=thread&recnum=%3cTpHJdj
AsV4O5EwM%2b@ponle.demon.co.uk%3e%231/1&AN=631233522&svcclass=dnserver&frpage=vi
ewthread.xp