Re: [mu SETUP] - Getting the network up..

From: Sven Conrad (Sven.Conrad@eed.ericsson.se)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 13:00:11 CEST

Hi Kasper

There is a general problem: YOU have to tell us the problem.
I don't like to say this, but nobody can help without information.
So tell us as much as you can about what is running, what is not and
what are the messages! Then there is a good chance for help here.

To give you a hind:

is PCMCIA installed?
is PCMCIA working?
PCMCIA detect this card? (configure info?)
is there a eth device? (ifconfig ?)

/sven