Re: [OT] my posts don't pass through

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 15:03:52 CEST

On 15.06.00, 09:48:47, Dugald Taylor wrote:

> Emmanuel:

> >My last posts didn't make it to the list ...
> >Any idea of what is going wrong ?

> Your ISP, like mine, appears to be "black-listed" by the
> overly paranoid ORBS anti-spam service to which sunsite.auc.dk
> subscribes; I too have to use another ISP for this post.

That problem _does_ exist, but it surely is not the explanation
for any kind of non-working message-sendings.

My own message 3 hours before now also did not arrive to the
list so I had to resend it a second time 5 minutes later - this
time it worked fine.

Maybe the danish university network has some problems or some
other difficulties prevent us from being able to send our
mails sometimes...

In my (humble) opinion this problems occurring that rarely should
_not_ make us look for another list server: you never know what
will be the problems /there/ and in my opinion this service we
get from Aalborg for free is _by_far_ of a good enough quality.

Greetings,

Karl-Heinz

--
            http://home.snafu.de/khz/
 "Why do we have to hide from the police, Daddy?"      Dave Fischer