[mu UPGRADE] Perl v5.0004

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 14:54:05 CEST

Hello,

added PERL v5.004 and CGI module in the VNC addon, as spurious package.
I found no other better place for Perl: the VNC addon disk is the only
having free disk space.

Also added a cookie.cgi demo, using Perl and cookies.

Now, using thttpd and Perl, you can do CGI development under muLinux.

How to upgrade

1. download the VNC.tgz archive
2. put it in a directory, for example /c/hello, if /c/ is the
   mount point under you mounted your DOS disk.
3. run the new "upgrade" utility, specifing /c/hello as source dir.

Alternative: put VNC.tgz on a 1722k floppy, then "setup -f VNC"

Michele