Re: [mu LINGUAE] La traduction francaise n'est pas exact?

From: Rémi Clavier (remi.clavier@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 20:22:04 CEST

Thank's for all your comments and remarks.
I'm very glad to see many people help me to have a good text.
As I said in a previous message, my english is poor (I never learn this
language) and my kwnoledge of Unix (and of course Linux) very light.
I'm sure that, with the help of friends like you, we can have a good result...
Thank's
About the place to put a frensh site, (if needed, I have not a clear opinion
about that) I propose to use "citeweb.net" or ifrance.com. I use these site
very efficently for my own needs.
Of course, because I'm a wanadoo user, I think that it is a goos place...
unfortunatly, it's reserved for wanadoo members.

Thank's for all
Rémi