Re: [mu TECH] RCP bug / features

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 14:00:58 CEST

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 07:29:01PM -0400, Jason Short - Emerald Technology, Inc. nicely wrote:

> I just used it now... You could make a button on the RCP to allow the user
> to launch the telnet in the browser.

Didn't you saw the "telnet" button in the RCP window?

> >Good proposal. A new button, under "Resource":
>
> Yes, that would be very usefull.

Added the button "status": it create a panel with all resource in it.
You can shutdown and restart a single resource.

I also added a new text field under "save": you can save with a
profile name.

I will release RCP v0.2, within a new EXT disk.

Michele