Re: snafu

From: Bill Peel (W.Peel@mmu.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 15:47:51 CEST

I think you will find that I ALSO gave the rude version mentioned in your
first quoted URL. Please don't selectively edit my emails. I deliberately
re-arranged the other abbreviation for the f in snafu because in english
(but perhaps not American english) it is an exceedingly rude word.
There is possibly only one word ruder in British english.

Bill Peel