Re: Disk on Chip driver

From: Jerry Beckmann (ars_magica_gm@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 22:06:50 CEST

----Original Message Follows----
From: Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it>
To: mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk
Subject: Re: Disk on Chip driver
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 19:40:21 +0200

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 04:22:50PM +0200, Gerard MARCADE nicely wrote:

> How can I add M-Systems Disk on Chip 24MB driver to muLinux?
> May be my Disk on Chip is supported already. Sorry, I didn't find the
way.
> Do somebody can help me?

I think, but I'm not sure, it acts as standard IDE disk.
Then, no additional driver need.

Michele

Mulinux is not finding my Disk on Chip. I would like to try adding the M-sys
driver, but I don't see the source files for the kernel to recompile it. I
would like to get them so I can try to do some customization for an embedded
device. I would be glad to give my finished work back, with commented code
and docs.
Jerry