[mu-tech]looking for a new version of lynx

From: Chetan Tiwari (ctiwari@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 19:15:25 CEST

Hi,

This is Chetan from Bangalore, India. I am new to this list, but have been
using mulinux for sometime now, I think its simply great!

I have been trying to find a newer version of lynx, but somehow I have not
found one that is compatible with mulinux as yet.

Can anybody suggest how do i go about this or any other alternative?

Thanks and warm regards to all on the list, Chetan Tiwari