Re: [mu TECH] A new installer for DOS

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 15:47:24 CEST

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 01:58:24PM +0100, Stephen Isard nicely wrote:
> Michele Andreoli wrote:
>
> > Oh, pardon: this is an "atto mancato", following Freud terminlogy.
>
> Does anyone know of an online, multilingual dictionary of Freudian
> terminology?
>
> Best regards,

"Atto mancato", litteraly, means "missing act" and refer to the huge
serie of little oversights, lapsus, mispelling, etc very common in
everyday life.
There are entire chapters about that it, in the book
"Everyday life's Phenomenolgy" (free translation), "Zur Psychopathologie
des Alltagslebens", in german.

Example (from Freud):

"ich fordere Sie auf, auf da Wohl unseres Chefs aufzustossen"
instead of "anzustossen" ( ruttare invece di brindare).

Gruss,
Michele