R: mulinux help needed

From: Andrea Boriani (andrea@logical.it)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 11:54:57 CEST

My computer has 6 Mb of ram.
I have win 3.11 installed, dos 6.1.
The disk is compressed with doublespace and all the files of mulinux are on
the
uncompressed drive H.
Whe I boot the installer everything seems fine.
The hd is found as hda1
a compressed image is found in RAMDISK 0
the processor is recognized (386sx without math co-processor)
then I'm prompted with the Welcome screen and given the three choices
the last line shows
Your choice (1/2/2) [1]? _
the cursor is flashing but if I press 1,2,3, enter or anything else nothing
happens.

Any help is greatly appreciated

btw, PS/2 Model L40sx is a special choice during the installation of win
3.11 I think for something about the floppy drive...

Andrea Boriani, software engineer
andrea@logical.it
ICQ# 20445755