Re: Why italian ?

From: Gerhard Thimm (gthimm@zbw.ch)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 10:19:23 CEST

"Stefanie A. Pagel" schrieb:

> Hi folks!
>
> Why is it, that most of the people here are italian ?
> muLinux ist great software and should be used all over the world!

Oh, it is used over the world. There are also .de .fr .uk .br .tw .es
and a lot more in the list. But .it seems to be the roots. Like a lot of
other goods things like alfa romeo, panetone and amarone. :-)

> What does muLinux mean ?
> [m]ultiple [u]ser linux ?

Nice idea, but [m]ulti [u]nit linux fits better, I think. If unit is
taken as computer. Somewhere in the mulinux docs is mentions "One disk,
One User, different pcs".

Or [m]ulti [u]nit [l]aboratory [in] [u]ni[x] :-)

Gruss, Gerhard