Re: mu TECH: a new uglified 'hexd'

From: Miguel Angel (maacruz@navegalia.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 12:13:04 CEST

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, "Alfie Costa" <agcosta@gis.net> kindly wrote:
> On 26 Apr 2000, at 22:38, Michele Andreoli <mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk> wrote:

> No, maybe it's now time for me to read the gcc manual. On this topic, is it
> better to send C programs as(?):
>
> 1) Source code only, because it's smallest, and ensures no virii.
> 2) Source and object code, to save labor.

This is a point not very clear in this mailing list. What policy should we
adopt? (At least source code always should be provided)
And what max size should we consider comfotable to post without causing anybody
to wait an eternity to download mail?

Saludos
  --
Don't see the world trought a window, be open{source}minded, and be free :-)