[mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux v8r3b

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 08:47:47 CEST

Hi folks,

I changed only mulinux.tgz and EXT.tgz. Added only the revised script
from A. Costa and enhanced US keymaps from R. Guimaraes.

Added also the thttpd fast web-server in EXT addon and a new Setup/httpd.
It become active, and win over Pygmy, only if EXT is mounted.
thttpd support also CGI.

I also reduced the ramdisks size to values from 6r4: now, inodes number
is very critical, but I hope it helps some 4mega machine.

Michele