Re: mu setup : help

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 18:07:08 CEST

I'd think that upgrading would be as simple as merely doing a setup -f
usr and inserting the "boot-root-usr" disk from a later version for the
base system other extension disks could be upgraded in the same manner.
of course finishing with a setup -s
good luck
winsor

Hans-Jürgen wrote:

> [...]

The more I use Linux, the harder Windows becomes to use. Point and click
software is too restrictive and difficult to do anything productive
with.