Re: modules

From: dumas patrice (dumas@rip.ens-cachan.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 14:13:22 CEST

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 09:46:26PM +0200, Christian Dietrich nicely wrote:
> >
> > I downloaded that file (modules-2.0.36.tgz approximately 600 K in size)
> > some time ago (sorry, don't remember where :-) ). If someone would like to
> > put it back online, I can mail it.
> >

> Checking on Sunsite.auc.dk, I found Modules-36.tgz in the section old/
>

> sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux/mu/old
>
> Ok, an error. I'm now uploading also in
>
> sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux/mu/misc
>
> Michele

Well, everything is so fine and so rapid under mu sun ! Just a little
advice, this would be nice to replace on the web page the line
        Misc:other binaries
by
        Misc:other binaries, modules.

Well, I have two questions, first, do you agree that I give your little
mu-rewrited files to another distro ?
second, if yes (if no, I will kill myself, so...), in the things you
mu-rewrite, are some that you consider to be not buggy, and more, as
reliable as the original ones, and glibc compatible ? (fear that there is
not so many ;-)

Pat