Re: Installing muLinux...

From: ian@hfs.dhs.org
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 08:20:22 CET

Brad--
        Thanks for responding :) I'm having a few troubles installing
muLinux to floppies. Copying (supposedly) goes alright, however if it
finds a disk isn't good after verifying it's 1.722MB format and I stick it
in again it'll work sometimes. I wonder if these might lead to some odd
troubles I'm having (like errors reading disks and memory errors). I shall
look into monkey Linux ;)

Thanks,
Ian Elliot :)