Ummmmm my half installed machine still isn't shutting down

From: Daniel Hayato Thomas (dhthomas@cs.rmit.edu.au)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 14:21:14 CET

Hey it's been something like a couple of days after I pressed ^ALTDELETE
mid install and the damned machine is still shutting down...

Are there any keystrokes I can enter to force mulinux to stop accessing
the hardisk so I can turn my computer off safely and start the install
again?

Pleeaaaase? *begs*

daniel - who should be doing his java project
-Cymbies loyal page : )
VHC Member #4
"Whether you like it or not, goth really is mainly about fashion and music...
and acting like a pretentious little snot;)" - Necroangel