Re: [mu OT] Timezone

From: Gerhard Thimm (gthimm@zbw.ch)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 22:55:23 CET

Ohhhh, in may really long mail I forgot to say, read it as: "it is now
12:10:48 (were you are)" which is an hour more than in UTC.
Do not add the offset to the Date:. It's a GMT/UTC Offset.

Gerhard

BTW:why are this times spelled in english, but the shortcuts are from
french, perhaps the right writing is italic??
Gerhard