Re: [OT] Start a BetaTest?

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 07:14:44 CET

high school???......er uh no......high school dropout here.
Back in the 1960's this was quite common.

As far as the cobwebs go.......I wish I could delete old files from my
memory, as easily as from a hard disk..........so much on our minds so
little time for good concentration.
Or as easily as cobwebs can be vacumned up.

This was just american sense of humor surfacing*grin*
Making an "american english"(street slang) joke aimed at myself.

signed
winsor