[mu ANNOUNCE] Little note about 7r6: 3c90x

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 15:56:28 CET

I added in EXT floppy some new ethernet cards, and also
a kernel driver for the VERY new 3COM cards 3c905B/C (100Mb),
released by 3COM itself in september 99 and called 3c90x.o

I compiled the module for 2.0.36 and work fine. Maybe, muLinux
is the first Linux distro with this support!

This card was urgent for me, because a friend donated me
the nice hardware. I can trash my venerable NE2000 now.

Michele