Workbone

From: Clive Wright (clive_wright@telinco.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 22:42:02 CET

Michele,
        I tried workbone as you suggested.
It works perfectly, unfortunately it does not solve my problems with
playcd as:
1. It does not have a facility to automatically repeat the current
track.
2. There is no volume control.
        As nobody else has a problem with playcd I can only conclude that my
cdrom drive is faulty though I do not understand why playcd is the only
application that causes the fault to manifest itself.

        While I was downloading workbone I also downloaded the SVGA X server
and had the same problem as Dave Houghton, viz. gunzip unexpectedly
reached the end of file.

        Thankyou for the christmas greeting, I wish you and your family a Mega
merry christmas (nothing mu about that).

That sentiment also goes to Dave and all the other contributors &
readers of this list too numerous to mention by name.