Re: [mu OT] Re: Modem not responding in Mulinux v6r4.

From: Vieira Netto (vieira@intermega.com.br)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 22:51:48 CET

Hello World Of Mulinux!

Hi Enyedi,

Are you sure Cmos Setup have left 4 Mb of free bytes.

4 Mb is a very very small quantity of memory, so check your Cmos.

Like Michele said, to install Mu in 4Mb is a Lottery.

By the way, what does it mean,

BTW:

IMHO:

Windoze: I think it´s another good humor expression for widows, I mean,
windows.

Do you know that Graphical Interface Widow Maker, the Project Lider is a
Brasilian.

Mama Mia, widow is not fractured English, it´s just kidding.

Ciao from Brazil,

Vieira
Vieira@intermega.com.br
Linux User #100.600

Microsoft??? Marca nova de papel Higiênico??? (MuLinux)