Re: 7r4B Problems

From: Renato (renato@jfrj.gov.br)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 15:16:35 CET

Hi, Dave:

I'm affraid there is nothing wrong with my standard MS mouse.
I read error log and the problem is that the system could'nt find a resolution suitable for my monitor, not even 640x400.
I have a Samsung Syncmaster 3Ne at home and a LG Studioworks 45i in the office; a Logitech First mouse at home and a Genius Netmouse Pro in office, both configured as MS serial.
I can edit XConfig file and try to fix this but this wasn't necessary before 7R4b.
Thank you any way.

Renato Guimaraes