Re: 7r4B Problems

From: Renato (renato@jfrj.gov.br)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 20:03:44 CET

Michele,

I had the same problem with X11 in 7r4b.
I configured mulinux the same way I did in previous versions.
When I enter 'startx' I see a black screen for about 5 seconds and then I'm back to the prompt with a message about log error file.
In all other previous versions the X Window ran nice and easy.
My eth card isn't detected by the system either. (even if I insmod the correct ethernet card module)
Fractured regards,

Renato Guimaraes