Re: AW: Fractured english in muLinux

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 13:24:02 CET

I'm sorry, but this is way beyond my limited knowledge of speech, as
being amerikan I barely speak what's loosely known as english, a
language punctuated with bestial grunts, snuffles, and much raising of a
middle finger in gestures of token affection*grin* and if I had authored
MuLinux chances are the setup script would have posted something to the
effect of "put da' next disk in"8^P........
As far as "linux newbies" goes.......we all "were/are" still linux
newbies.
While I may know a little bit about Linux, there's much more about it
that I don't know:).......and don't think that anyone (including Linus
himself)professes to know "everything" so in that case.
Welcome to a quest that many begin, but few end.

Have phun
signed
winsor