Re: [mu OT] Problem with my mailbox - TEST

From: Tom Poindexter (tpoindex@nyx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 20:09:54 CET

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 08:12:45PM +0000, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> I changed newly the mailbox to m.andreoli@tin.it, but
> a I'm searching a better solution.

Maybe try nyx.net, the service I've been using for the last 9 years. It's
a public access system, anyone can get a login for free. Nyx is totally
user funded, so donations keep the machines going. It was started as a
public outreach program from the University of Denver, and has since
'grown up' into a non-profit corporation.

Nyx has it's own problem: attacks by spiders & crackers, sometimes system
administration falls behind (all volunteer), and constant money
shortages. Still, it's a useful venue.

See http://www.nyx.net for general info; 'telnet nyx.nyx.net' and
login as 'new' to get a new account. Be sure to send a donation if you
find it useful, *any* amount is appreciated!

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex@nyx.net