Re: [mu BUG] LOOP cloning do not works

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 14:39:51 CET

On 19.11.99, 14:07:56, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> Thanks to all for reports about "loop" bug.
[...]
> Sorry, but I do not try this old features by long times.

Hi Michele!

In order to avoid such problems in the future (or at least
to have them happening more seldom) what about to change
the way how you publish new releases of muLinux?

Given the fact that there are quite some people observing
this nice little list (even if most of us normally only
participate by reading without posting very much) it
might be a good idea to publish BETA releases first
not being mentioned on the webpages and being located in the
special directory structure http://sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux/beta/
instead of http://sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux/mu/ ?

I would like to help testing new released and I could
imagine others would also like to do so.

Think about it and tell us if it's might be a good idea to have
two- or three-weeks of beta-testing before actually releasing
a new version to the public!

Best greetings from the Northerners,

Karl-Heinz

--
K.-H. Zimmer     *     Hamburg     *     Germany