Re: [mu] Mainstreamed??

From: Ripcrd6 (ripcrd6@worldinter.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 19:43:17 CEST

I think he is breaking the copyright, BUT I also recognized him sort of
from the list. Remember the school teacher that said Mu would be a good
teaching tool? On the Amazon page he stated that he was a teacher and had
five copies extra. Michele might want to contact him anyway though. He
did copy all the info directly from the website.
Brian