Re: quark???

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 00:05:50 CEST

Michele,
Generally there's nothing I don't find in MuLinux*grin*.....
It's just I have about 4-5 versions on my HDD's and haven't downloaded
anything newer than ver 6.1 yet.
Heck just looking at the apps you build from scripts is well worth
rummaging through
the file system, and I've learned quit a bit from MuLinux.
 In this day and age of compiled code it's quite refreshing to see apps
built based on shell scripts.......brings back the old days of "basic"
when you could learn to program by looking at existing programs and
"hacking"(editing) them, creating a different program:)........(or
breaking the original*LoL*).
Thank you for answering my question.

Signed
winsor