Re: profile selection menu

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 22:56:04 CEST

question 1. Have you read the readme file that comes with mulinux?
checked the documentaion on the web site? It has very usefull
infomation. To answer the question save you setup with name LOCK.
question 2. your wish for a custom version is also discussed
in the documentation that comes with mulinux, size is also a concern
remember this was designed to fit on one floppy disk.
Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com