Re: muLinux in a window

From: Shawn D Williamson (shawnw@farmington.utcourts.gov)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 17:29:39 CEST

> Is there any way I can modify the c:\linux\linux.bat properties so as to
> execute my muLinux in a window under W98?.

No. However, VMware (www.vmware.com) has a neat program that lets
you run Win95, Win98 ,etc as windows within linux, so you could have
all three operating systems running at once. With enough memory,
you could also run Win3.1 and OS/2 and DOS and DRDOS and ..........

WMware is also working on a WinNT client that lets you run Linux in
an NT window, but it's still in beta. I hope they NEVER get that one
 to work.