RE: 286

From: Franz Niedermeyer (fniederm@sers.state.pa.us)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 17:16:15 CEST

Jesper,

You may find Minix information at:

http://minix1.hampshire.edu/hints.html

Please remember that Linus Torvalds decided Minix wasn't good enough for him almost eight years ago, so he wrote Linux.
Minix hasn't progressed very far since that time. You may find it more rewarding to get a 386 PC if at all possible, and use
it to run some form of Linux. At least you will find apps to run on Linux!

Regards, -Franz