Re: MICQ and mulinux (working well)

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 12:35:43 CEST

On Mon, May 24, 1999 at 12:11:04AM -0500, winsor wrote:
> greetings
>
> A quick report to mention that after compiling MICQ(term based ICQ clone
> for linux) on another system,
> I've managed to get it running under mulinux.
> If I may I'd like to submit a copy of the files for experimentation by
> the mulinux users.
> Anyone interested???
> signed winsor

Send me the zipped source: I've got, time ago, micq, cicq and zicq.
They are small program and, when I may will do it, a "setup icq" is
welcome.

The protocol is not so diffucult: I would like to implement some
rustici pedagogic scripting.

Thanks,
Michele

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?