Possible new user of muLinux

From: Steen Rabol (rabol@get2net.dk)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 22:41:12 CEST

Hi

I've been using Linux for 6 months now, and would love to turn a old 486
into a communication gateway, for my 'lan'

Here is my setup

1 Dell Dimension 500Mhz PIII 256Mb Ram, my machine running Linux 6.0 and Win
NT
1 AMD K6 200Mhz 128Mb Ram, my son running win95
1 166Mhz PI 32Mb, common file,print samba, and web server, Linux RedHat 5.2
1 486DX40,32Mb RAM - not used at the time
1 P100 Laptop, running win 95

Now here is what I would like to do:

Turn the 486 into a gateway to the internet, and serve as a
'dialout/callback from work' server, over my ISDN, with a Eicon Diva T/A
ISDN Modem, is that possible with muLinux, if yes, what do I need to
download, and how to configure it ?

Thanks in advance.
Steen