big Linux

From: Graham, John (JGraham@asi-solutions.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 18:18:58 CEST

I know this is a little off the topic, please forgive me. The people on this
list are very knowledgeable, so I thought I'd solicit there help . I'm
trying to upgrade my kernel (2.0.36) to 2.2.7 and when I do make zImage I
get an error at the end saying the system was too big try using bzimage or
modules. I'm not quite sure what this means, it's not covered in my running
linux book.

Thanks again

Please ignore this if it's inappropriate for this mailing list