Re: Hosting problems

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 17:03:00 CEST

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 11:28:41AM +0200, Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:

> FLUG also offers an email adddress, cgi scripts and a shell account.

All that are ininfluent for me. I don't used any CGI stuff in muLinux
site, neither a new e-mail, etc.
I upload via ftp to this host:

                        serverone.finenze.linux.it

and stuff resides in web/ directory. I don't know if the dir cgi-bin
might produce some permissions problem in mirroring with wget,
but I can remove them.

> 2. Michele gets a shelle account at FLUG
>
> 3. Uploads are done by Michele uploading to FLUG and starting a batch
> job uploading to SunSITE from FLUG and disconnects.
>
> When Michele gets a better connection to .dk we can easily go to the
> preferred solution of uploading directly to SunSITE.

This is a good development line. Only an affliction: any further muLinux
enhancement are stopped and I must re-convert as webmaster for some
time :(((

Michele

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?