Re: [mu ANNOUNCE] The new primary site: test

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 11:48:43 CEST

>>>>> "Michele" == Michele Andreoli <andreoli@pisoft.it> writes:

Michele> Upload to FLUG (Firenze Linux User Group) succeded. I'm able
Michele> to upload very quickly (the server is near me, 80 km).

Michele> I don't know if other from other country connectivity is
Michele> acceptable. You can tell me about this, I hope.

It seems very "far" from Denmark. 800ms and 3kbyte/s.

I suspect this will be the case in many other countries, and mass
download of muLinux from outside italy (and possibly some nearby
countries) will not be suitable from the FLUG site.

/bart

--
caffeine low .... brain halted