Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 23:55:58 CEST

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 12:05:32PM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> What about this: you put your files in some place that you can easily
> access (for example nevalabs.org) and then send a letter to me.

                       http://mulinux.firenze.linux.it !!!

                (FLUG, Firenze Linux User Group Site)

I upload very quickly with my modem.
I have to do some little modification to main page (may be a separate
html for list of mirrors) but is complete and (for me!) fast.

Can Bart setup a mirror test to SunSITE for check the link Firenze-Denmark?

If SunSite.dk can download without problem, we must be able to convince
the most part of non-italian users to use them.

With this announce, start a testing phase: I don't know if the FLUG
machine can sustain the 400-500 Mb /day required.

Ciao,
Michele

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?