Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 22:06:01 CEST

>>>>> "Michele" == Michele Andreoli <andreoli@pisoft.it> writes:

Michele> On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 08:26:08PM +0200, Esben Haabendal
Michele> Soerensen wrote: finally, "aborting connection".
>> Sounds like you are having some serious problems with your ISP
>> connection. Do you have the same problems with other sites ?

Michele> I upload at nevalabs (brasil), for example.

It is still likely that it is your ISP that has some problems. They
are probably not using the same connections to Brasil and Denmark.

Could you try and download from some other danish site ?
Try http://dk.php.net/

/bart

--
caffeine low .... brain halted