Re: Install-Problems

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Sat Apr 24 1999 - 10:29:34 CEST

Am 24.04.1999, 09:08:44, schrieb Neo Sze Wee:

> If I install Mulinux and my computer hangs as a result, would it not
be
> dangerous to install? Is there any where I can recover from the mess
or is
> these installation problems system specific or a result of not
following
> instructions?

> Any one out there has also used other small versions of Linux comments
on
> them? How does Mulinux compare?

> It is faster to access from the hard disk so it is better to install
Mulinux
> on the hard disk? If so, could someone show me the steps?

Hi,

in order to let us find out how to help you, please answer the
following questions:

- Are there any unusual messages appearing on the screen
  just before your computer hangs ?

- What is the configuration of your machine ?
  ( Processor, RAM, size of Harddisk(s) ... )

- What it the reason why you want to install muLinux ?
  ( instead of taking a large distribution like Redhat... )

Greetings,

Karl-Heinz