[OT]: new mulinux script: lpr (remote)

From: Andrea Manzini (linux@netbusiness.it)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 21:59:00 CET

On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 07:16:50PM +0100, sime1brt wrote:

> >meanwhile, I will play a good old game of Crobots of course ;-))
> Hey!!! I'm looking for robots!!! Have you got some ".r" to give me?

All I have are at MC-Link 'intelligiochi' site. Sorry, don't remember the URL.
I am (very slowly) developing a robot but it is top secret ;)

Do you know that "our" Tom Poindexter is the author of the original C-robots
? It was year 1985... I was just a kid and bought by mistake my first copy
of McMicrocomputer magazine. On the advertisements, among C64 floppy drives
and Apple II 16k expansion boards, a new IBM PC AT (286) with 512k ram +
video mono at only 8190 Euro (!!). But hey, it was for heavy computation,
multitasking applications ;-)) Now, I am writing this message on a 386
laptop, paid 36 Euro with 8 megs of RAM, but Tom Poindexter is again with
us. And UNIX too. Long life to them!

--
   Andrea Manzini    | "Tristo è quel discepolo che non supera il
linux@netbusiness.it |  suo maestro" (Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519)