Re: Mailing List

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 09:34:57 CET

On Jan 19, 1999 at 22:33:04 Andrea Manzini wrote:

> how about a little poll/votation ?

> In the mulinux mailing list we should use:

> [ ] english (sorta of :)

> [ ] italiano

> [ ] either

Per favore aggiungere:

[ ] espagnol

[ ] cinese

[ ] latinan

[ ] esperanto

[ ] ...

Perhaps we better should keep in mind that the muLinux Homepage is
located on an internet web server and accessible by people around the
whole world who mostly don *not* speak italian... ;-)

Or would *you* be happy if (example given) the discussions concerning
*LyY* were all in german (with the sole reason that Matthias Ettrich
is from there) ???

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer    *    Amburgo    *    Germania