Re: [b.knotwell@f5.com: 1.7MB floppy disk]

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 07:29:20 CET

Hi Michele,

at my opinion Brad simply does not know very much about floppy formats
and so he asked.
Not everyone started his career as You did - by coding in ASM ;-)

By the way: thank you for answering my question „muLinux and SCSI“ !
I managed to get it working by simply removing that old SCSI disks and
inserting two IDE disks (each 120 MB).

muLinux does a very good job and helps me to use my good old 386sx
again - Thank you!

Bye,
Karl-Heinz

Am 05.01.1999, 13:44:55, schrieb Michele Andreoli <andreoli@pisoft.it>